Champions of the Sun
House Rules Page
Just to clarify, bonuses from the same source do not stack. Some Charms give non-Charm dice which mean they don’t count against the usual cap of dice that Charms can give. That’s typically (Attribute + Ability) (rolled actions), or half that for successes (static values). Artifact dice are dice granted by artifacts, of which only the highest bonus dice apply.
- These are dumb, we’re not using them.
- Your Supernal Ability can be from your Caste or Favored ability
- Each dot in Language (Merit 1) grants you the higher of your Intelligence or Linguistics in languages
- Artifacts now have an attunement cost equal to their Rating.
- Supernatural Merits are finished and available for purchase
- Most of the Merits thus far are just “super” versions of mundane Merits
- As with all content released after the game begins, you can freely re-spec your character to purchase supernatural merits.
- Feel free to use xp you’ve accumulated so far in game to purchase these merits.
XP Cost Changes
|Attribute||Rating x 4||Merits||Rating x 2|
|Non-Caste/Favored Ability||Rating x 2||Caste/Favored Ability||Rating x 2 - 1|
|Solar Charm||6||Favored Solar Charm||4|
|Martial Arts Charm||6||Favored Martial Arts Charm||4|
|Spell||6||Occult Favored Spell||4|
Bonus Point Cost Changes
|Attribute||4||Merits||Rating x 1|
|Non-Caste/Favored Ability/Specialty||2||Caste/Favored Ability/Specialty||1|
|Solar Charm||3||Favored Solar Charm||2|
|Martial Arts Charm||3||Favored Martial Arts Charm||2|
|Spell||3||Occult Favored Spell||2|
House Rules Suggestions Below This Line
- make XP earned from adventure logs bonus points not regular XP!
- Done, from Game 3 on Adventure Logs will be worth BP instead of XP